Six Flags Wild Safari New Jersey Review and Coupons
If you’re looking for a great place to take the kids for a day or a unique adventure for a new date Six Flags Wild Safari is a great place to visit. Jackson Township in New Jersey is home to this 350 acre safari which houses over 1200 animals along a 4.5 mile trail through the park. This review will provide you with insight on the history of the park, some of its great features, and some of the unique touring experiences you can partake in. Finally, we’ll provide you with some great coupons to save you some hard earned cash and make the experience even more worth it.
History of the Wild Safari
There is not much to say about the history of the Wild Safari park other than it was originally opened in 1974 along with the nearby theme park Great Adventure which is also owned by Six Flags. Unfortunately, after almost 40 years, the park will be closed to the public after September 30th, 2012; however, the animals will remain in the park so it’s unclear what the future holds for the Six Flags Wild Safari in New Jersey.
Lions, and Tigers, and Bears!
If you, your kids, or your significant other is an animal lover, the Six Flags Wild Safari is a great place to spend a day. As mentioned, the park is home to over 1200 animals from all over the world. Some of the more notable animals you’ll find at the park is the rare Bengal tiger, red kangaroos, African elephants and lions, black and brown bears, giraffes, and a wide range of other animal species including birds such as swans and storks. As can be seen, the variety of animals is enormous and you’re sure to find something you’ll love at the Six Flags Wild Safari in Jackson Township, New Jersey.
Tours and Adventures
One of the best features of the park is the wide variety of tours offered by professional tour guides. Here you’ll be able to get up close and personal with the animals and learn a little more about them including specific information on the biology and ecology of the species at the park. Some of the great tours available include:
- The VIP Off-Road Adventure: Here you’ll be driven around in an all-terrain off road vehicle by an experienced tour guide who will take you up close to giraffes, lions, and other safari animals while providing you with a great deal of knowledge about the species.
- The Express Tour: Let’s face it; walking around in an outdoor park in the summer can be hot and exhausting. Fortunately, the Six Flags Wild Safari offers express tours through the park where you’ll be driven around in an air conditioned bus.
- Academic Adventures: One of the best things about the park is the chance you`ll have to learn about a wide variety of species from all over the world. The Six Flags Wild Safari has academic learning tours that will provide you with a learning experience detailing wildlife preservation and conservation in a fun and entertaining environment.
- Adventure Camp: If you’re looking for a great camp to send your kids during the day, the Six Flags Wild Safari academic camp can be a rewarding experience for your children. Here they’ll learn a great deal about animals and the ecosystem with hands on activities and live performances. It’s an experience your children will be sure to love and has the benefit of teaching them while being active and engaging.
Six Flags Wild Safari Coupons
As mentioned, we’ll provide you with some great coupons so you can make the most out of your experience, so do grab your Six Flags Wild Safari Coupons as long as they last. If you’re going to be visiting the park more than twice in a year, a season pass is well worth the investment as you’ll save over $300 and have the opportunity to visit any one of the numerous Six Flags parks across America.
If a season pass isn’t what you’re looking for, check out our coupon page for numerous deals on daily visits as well as discount coupons on a number of activities in the park such as the tours and other attractions. Our coupons are a great way to save money in these tough economic times while still providing you with a great adventure for the family.
Other Parks In the New Jersey Area:
Latest posts by Roman Konietzka (see all)
- Six Flags Coupons in the 2014 season - January 12, 2014
- New Coupon Website for your Six Flags Needs - August 14, 2013
- Free Refills the entire day when buying a souvenir sports bottle - July 15, 2013