Six Flags Hurricane Harbor New Jersey Review and Coupons
If you’re looking to plan a trip the whole family can enjoy with something for everyone then consider booking a vacation to Six Flags Hurricane Harbor located in New Jersey just outside of Trenton on the I-95. This Six Flags Park has water rides for everyone from thrill rides to family rides and kid’s rides. In addition to an excellent assortment of rides Six Flags Hurricane Harbor is home to great events, great food, and great fun. Not only that, but you’ll be able to stay right near the park with nearby accommodations available.
Rides and Attractions
One of the best reasons for booking a trip to Six Flags Hurricane Harbor in New Jersey is to take advantage of the wide variety of rides available. To beat the summer heat, Hurricane Harbor offers a number of rides to keep you cool including:
- Thrill Rides: If you’re looking for some watery thrills, Six Flags Hurricane Harbor is the place for you. Their thrill rides include: the three five-story-high slides Bada Bing, Bada Bang, Bada Boom; the four path slide Boreas, Eurus, Zephyrus and Nortus; the three plunge slides Cannonball, Wahini and Jurahnimo Falls; the group slide Hurricane Mountain; the racing slide King Cobra; and the 60 foot tall Tornado water funnel.
- Family Rides: For those of you looking for a more family oriented experience, Six Flags Hurricane Harbor in New Jersey offers a number of rides where the family can ride together. These include the huge wave pool Blue Lagoon which features 2 – 5 foot waves originating from the million gallons of water in the pool. For an even more relaxing time, families can enjoy the Taak It EEZ Ee Creek where you’ll float down the 700,000 gallon river. Lastly, there is the family oriented Big Bambu and Reef Runner which will take you through mild rapids and winding river turns.
- Kid’s Rides: Of course, no water park would be complete without rides catered specially towards kids and Six Flags Hurricane Park has an excellent water park for little ones. Discovery Bay has slides, buckets, waterfalls, and more that will keep kids occupied and having fun for the day.
Overall, the rides and attractions are top notch for a water park. Hurricane Harbor does a great job at providing rides for all levels of excitement and unless you hate the water, you’ll certainly find something there that will keep you happy.
If you’re planning a family event such as a birthday or family reunion, spending a day at Six Flags Hurricane Park in New Jersey can be a great way to kick back, cool off, and have some fun. With excellent rides, food, and shopping, Six Flags provides something for everyone.
In addition to hosting birthdays and other family events, Six Flags often has park wide events for everyone. For instance, Hurricane Harbor hosts an Annual Autism Awareness Day to raise money for autism research. Knowing that a corporation cares about social and health issues is important and provides an extra reason to spend a day at the park.
Food and Shopping
After a busy day of thrill rides and meandering river rides, you’ll likely want to sit down and fill your stomach. Fortunately, Six Flags Hurricane Harbor has a wide variety of food options to choose from. These include cafés such as Aquatopia Café and Kukookachoos Kafe which provides food such as burgers, pizza, chicken fingers and other family oriented food. In addition there are numerous food kiosks offering snacks and drinks such as fries, pops, shakes, and cheesesteak sandwiches. For the adults in your group, Island Drinks offers cold beer, frozen daiquiris and an assortment of other alcoholic beverages.
In addition to great food, there is the Island Traders shop which is great for closing off the day. The Island Traders shop offers a wide variety of goods from towels, swimwear, souvenirs and other great products.
Six Flags Hurricane Harbor NJ Coupons
- Six Flags Daily Tickets: Buy your entrée tickets online and receive a discounted ticket price which ads up to a nice saving for you and your family.
- Six Flags Groups: Heading over in a bigger group then the group pass will be your best way of saving money, everyone can enter at the low price of $25,99
- Six Flags Meal Coupons: Meal Coupons can be bought online and they start at $13,49 and if you plan on eating out in one of the awesome restaurants in six flags then this is a must have!
Other Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Coupons are available on our coupons section of the website and they can offer even better discounts especially for smaller groups of people heading over to a Six Flags Amusement park.
If you’re coming from afar, chances are you’ll be needing accommodation. Luckily, Six Flags has you covered with a wide range of hotels to choose from in the area including great names such as Holiday Inn, Best Western, Days Inn, and Hampton Inn. If you’re looking to save money, consider booking a stay and play package which Six Flags provides in conjunction with hotels in the area.
If you’re looking for a great way to spend a weekend with the family Six Flags Hurricane Park should be one place to check out. It’s a great summer vacation with an excellent variety of rides, food, and shopping. In addition, Six Flags offers you a variety of ways to save money including their stay and play packages that include park passes and accommodations as well as coupons for children as well as group deals. In conclusion, I’d highly recommend checking out Six Flags Hurricane Park in New Jersey as an option for your next family vacation.
Other Parks In the New Jersey Area: